5.20.2009

You have to listen to this song.....

Clay's cousin has a precious heart for Africa. Click here and listen to this song on her blog. Read the words too! I cannot wait to visit Africa! I've heard it will change your life. I want my heart as much like His as I prepare for eternity. If you have the opportunity VISIT AFRICA! I encourage my High School girls to pray about it. I so wish I had taken the opportunity before having children. Click here to see how God used Africa to change this Brentwood girl's life.

1 comment:

Amy @ Literacy Launchpad said...

Hey Tracy, I'm wondering if you mind if I borrow your "Why Adopt From Ethiopia" facts to post on our blog as well?

I'm enjoying following your blog!

Happy #adoptionday2017

                        ADOPTION HAS FOREVER CHANGED OUR SWEET FAMILY!