1.12.2009

1 MONTH DOWN!!

This first month flew by!! Yes!

1 month down, ?? to go!


As, I've mentioned before it fluctuaes from 5 to 9 months for a infant boy referral.

I am so excited that we don't have to do anymore paperwork and we can just wait and pray!


Prayer Request:
Our son is more than likely in his birth mother's belly right now. In Ethiopia they do cherish their children, so pray for this mother as she is probably in a hard situation right now.
I pray that God gives her peace. That little boy is going to be loved and taken care of probably more than she can fathom.


We applied for a couple of grants, just pray that we get good news from them!

1 comment:

Scott Family said...

Praying for a healthy baby boy!

We are also praying for the birth mom to feel peace about the adoption.

I can't wait to meet my little 2nd cousin!

Happy #adoptionday2017

                        ADOPTION HAS FOREVER CHANGED OUR SWEET FAMILY!