3.20.2009

Another request change....

In the past the Ethiopian gov't had the rule that your children and the adopted child had to be 2 years apart. Well, this rule has now changed. Now our agency only requires there be an 18 month difference. So now we are changing our request so that we are open to and approved for siblings 18 months and younger. We are told that this is rare and unlikely. Well, I did it!! Mine are 15 months apart. One of the many things we've learned through this process is that God is in control. Whatever child or children we get is exactly who he created for our family!

This means that when we are up for our referral (I am thinking in 4 or 5 months) we will get:
an infant boy, siblilings 18 months and younger or twins!!! You can read more here about us wanting two and the twin request change.

Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

1 comment:

Scott Family said...

Very cool! I hope it may speed the process up! I can't wait to meet this little guy. (or guys)

Happy #adoptionday2017

                        ADOPTION HAS FOREVER CHANGED OUR SWEET FAMILY!