11.06.2008

Some updates

Wanted everyone to know the latest on the adoption. Still waiting on our I-171. This week I went to the mailbox to see an envelope from USCIS my heart was pounding only to find they needed an addendum to our homestudy plus Clay didn't mark how many times he had been married. Hmmmm.The good news is that they are actually reviewing our case which means we are only 1-2 weeks away from receiving our I-171.

About 3 weeks ago we also received a letter from our agency stating that b/c of the economy they were increasing fees by about $4,000. I totally understand the increase and know that they really didn't have a choice. Whatever it takes!

It is interesting the encouragement God brings in a waiting time like this. Everywhere I go I seem to see colorful families. Today at the zoo I at least saw 4 families where I thought those kids are adopted. I ended up meeting one family that adopted a sibling group of 3 from Guatemala. It seems like if you get south of Nashville you see it everywhere. I love running into people where conversation always arises about our adoption. I think it is a great time to share the need of orphans and what God is doing personally with us through it. God is continuing to provide for us in some awesome ways.

Thanks for all of your love and support

"Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the Lord delivers him in times of trouble." Psalm 41:1

No comments:

Happy #adoptionday2017

                        ADOPTION HAS FOREVER CHANGED OUR SWEET FAMILY!