9.10.2009

While we are gone

My sweet sister-in-law Lori will be updating my blog. I will be texting/emailing her when I have a chance. So you can check back for info on our trip. I will share pictures and more details upon our return.

We will be back in Nashville Saturday the 19th at 6pm. Here is our flight info for those planning on meeting us there to get a peek at Nile! United Airlines 7051.

Pray for us and our travel group. Pray that everything goes smoothly and that everyone stays healthy while in country. Many people get sick while traveling b/c of bad water, bad food and elevation!

TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Your entire travel group is in my prayers! I can't wait to read posts from ET!

Adrian said...

Prayers for you...how exciting!
I also read on the Sara's blog how their family is beginning the adoption journey. It's such a blessing to see the Lord moving!
Thanks for sharing this special time in your lives with us :)

Rachel said...

i am so excited for you guys...praying for safe travels and health!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

so excited for you guys...praying for safe travels and health!!!!!!how awesome!!!!!

Happy #adoptionday2017

                        ADOPTION HAS FOREVER CHANGED OUR SWEET FAMILY!