10.01.2009

Prayers are working...........

I cannot tell you the number of ppl that are praying over this little guy! I have had people come by to pray over him, ppl call/text telling me they are praying. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!
I came back from a small break away from the hospital and came back to a different child. He is smiling, cooing, kicking, picking everything in his reach up and putting it in his mouth.....this is totally different than we have EVER seen him. I am soooooooo excited to see the positive changes.

Also, he hasn't had tylenol since 10am today and hasn't had a fever!!!!!!!!

Keep the prayers coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

2AM--is the last time he can eat b/c of his procedure in the morning at 8AM. pray that he sleeps through the night and isn't up screaming. Also, pray that the procedure is on time. I know that it is common to push these things back.

We should have results from the procedure by tomorrow afternoon. This will give us a lot more information about what is going on and what they need to do to treat it. I will update!!

Thanks again for being prayer warriors!!

No comments:

Happy #adoptionday2017

                        ADOPTION HAS FOREVER CHANGED OUR SWEET FAMILY!